There are many ways to help
and acting is the best way.
Social assistance to families.
Diagnostic and follow-up home visits.
Support and visits to the elderly:
- Domestic visits.
- Assistance to go outside.
- Hospital visits.
- Hairdresser at home.
- Regular monthly distribution.
- Triweekly distribution of fresh products.
- Distribution of the Christmas Basket to families.
Support in non-food items:
- School supplies, hygiene and cleaning products, furniture, clothing, etc.
- At headquarters and at home.
- Employment/training support.
- Mind Gym.
Study support (1st cycle)